The data provided to the site Villa Moroni will be treated in accordance with the provisions of applicable privacy regulations, in particular by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Communication and dissemination of the data range
We inform you that the processing of the data has the purpose to proceed with the execution of the required services. The data will be treated with paper, computer or any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the minimum security measures under the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Legislative Decree. n.196 / 2003.
Personal information may be disclosed to:
- Company staff as a senior and responsible treatment to the managing of files concerning the contract put in place; the staff was properly trained on security of personal data and the right to privacy.
- State bodies involved in audits and check the legality of accounting and tax required by law.
- External parties that perform specific tasks on behalf of the company.
It is in any case prohibited to communicate or disclose your personal data to entities not necessary for the performance of services or products requested by you. The provision of data that are required is mandatory, any refusal to provide such data involves the failure perferzionamento or maintenance of required services to us.
voluntarily contributed data
It will obtain a specific information whenever access to certain services is subject to a registration procedure which provides for the disclosure of personal information. Data acquisition, if required, is a prerequisite to access the services offered by our. site.
To provide the service, we gather certain information about our users. The information collected are those required to provide the Service. The person responsible for personal data, as identified in article 4, is committed to protecting user data.
For safety reasons, and in order to fulfill specific legal obligations, records the connection technical data of users within text files stored in the server memory (so-called log files).
Inside the log files record a series of technical data such as:
- IP address of the visitor;
- date and time of access;
- displayed page;
- any web page of origin;
These data allow to trace the identity of the owner of the connection, but that only following specific technical controls that can only be accomplished by the giudiziara. Under no circumstances will our. employees will independently trace the identity of visitors through these navigation data and in no case will be made reunification with other data sources may be in our possession in order to track the navigation paths to specific users.
Purpose of treatment
We use the navigation data and those that are voluntarily transferred there by the users only for the purposes for which the data were collected. In some cases it is possible that your data may be communicated and / or treated with the help of outside suppliers, who receive and utilize only the data necessary to perform the task for which they were summoned.
- The log files are processed by us to check the correct functioning of the site and protect our systems from possible cyber attacks;
- The personal data provided voluntarily are covered:
– to perform any mailings advertising communications;
– to develop specific user requests automatically or manually.
Method of treatment
The data subject to processing know